The canvas messenger bag line offers a new authenticity; the leather trim is beige, in the spirit of vegetable leather for a natural and eco-friendly look.
The combination of beige leather and Italian cotton canvas gives the besace a non-ostentatious and tasteful chic that has characterized the BRUSSELS line since its inception.
What is the besace?
The besace bag is a bag worn on the shoulder, which is more similar to a travel bag than a small handbag very feminine. It is nevertheless a bag appreciated by both women and men.
It has its origins in the bags of trades, gibecière, falconière or carnier for hunters, traveler's bag, fisherman's bag, miner's bag.
The messenger facilitates the carrying of our necessities, as soon as we move, whether it is for an hour, a day, a weekend or a month.
Why choose a messenger bag?
The messenger bag offers both great comfort and freedom of movement throughout the day. It facilitates the carrying of our necessities while keeping our hands free.
The BRUSSELS series, made of cotton canvas, ensures both robustness and lightness. They are articles that we keep for a long time, and we get tired of them faster than they get damaged.
Who is the small size for?
Like all our bags, the small size bag is mixed, it is suitable for women as well as for men.
The volume of the small size bag is two liters.
The small size is well adapted for a daily use, if you are very organized and like to circulate light. You can carry a small wallet, a cell phone and its earphones, a small pen case, your keys, a travel card, a lip balm, a small notebook, even a pocket book or a tourist guide.
You'll have fun carrying it around town whether it's for work or pleasure, a night out at the concert or the movies, a walk, a trip or a plane ride.
The most nomadic among us, they have several sizes of bags that they use according to their needs.
Which color to choose?
For this more natural line, thanks to its beige vegetable leather finish, we stayed in classic, racy colors.
Khaki evokes military uniforms and camouflage outfits. Men and women wear it with pleasure as a touch as well as all over.
Khaki is not a clearly defined color, for some it is more sandy or light brown, for others it is more green.
At C-Oui, our khaki is the color of a soldier's musette, rather green.
We choose khaki because we like its all-purpose aspect.
Because the uniform aspect allows us to blend in the mass, and puts us on an equal footing with all our fellow citizens.
For its raw, roots aspect, which positions us in urban adventurer, which leads its own guerrilla.
We also appreciate it for its not very dirty aspect.
For a few years, it is back in force in fashion, where it agrees for unexpected mixtures with many colors such as red or pink.
the C-OUI little bit extra :
The quality of the fabric, thick with a very tight weave, which ensures protection even in a small shower;
A zipped pocket on the back.
A simple and easy opening, by magnetic snaps under the front straps.
An adjustable shoulder strap, with roller buckle. Overall length - from 134 cm to 144 cm
The leather shoulder strap is lined with leather, comfortable and robust. The leather comes from Italian tannery certified LWG (Leather Working Group)
The objective of the LWG is to bring more transparency and sustainability in the tannery process. The LWG audit standard covers issues such as deforestation, pollution, health, safety, social compliance and traceability.
Khaki cross-body bag in canvas with leather lining-
- Adjustable shoulder strap with roller buckle, its maximum length is 140 cm
- Adjustable closure with magnetic snaps under roller buckle.
- One outside zippered pocket on the back
- Two open pockets under flap
- Canvas 100% cotton
- leather trimmed
Origin & manufacturing :
- All our components: canvas, leather, and buckle are made in Italy.
- The bag is assembled in Tunisia
- the creation is made in Paris
You need more comfort, compare with the M size.
The cotton canvas is both fashionable and adventurous.
The canvas and leather line is called BRUSSELS. It evokes the tradition of trade bags; letter carrier, gibecière, musette, both chic, tasteful, and not ostentatious like the sober fashion of northern countries.
- 100% cotton canvas, made in Italy.
- The cotton canvas material is both light and strong.
- Its tight weaving guarantees resistance to small rains.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun can fade the colors.
How to take care of your bag to keep its original style for a long time ? :
It is recommended to brush your bag regularly with a soft brush, then to waterproof it. Repeat this operation every week if you use it daily.
- Waterproof your bag before its first use, to protect the fabric, limit the incrustation of stains and ensure more resistance to rain
- Repeat the operation regularly to prolong the cleanliness and life of your bag.
- In case of stains, clean with warm water and a mild soap.
- As a last resort, if your bag becomes very dirty, you can try washing it in a cold machine on a delicate cycle (wool program) in order to prolong the life of your bag. Avoid any heat source for drying. The leather shoulder strap will nevertheless lose its hold.